|Name:||SC 2/4 Cores Wall Mount Fiber Optic Terminal Box||No Of Ports:||2 OR 4 Ports|
|Connectors:||SC、FC、E2000, ST||Cable Option:||Indoor FO Cable|
|Certificate:||CE, ROHS , ISO|
ftth termination box,
optical termination box
-- Material: PC or ABS
-- It’s applicable for FTTH, FTTO and FTTD.
-- The clasp design of the cover reduces the installation strength.
-- Match with other A86 panel in house.
-- Compatible adapter: SC. FC. LC
-- The big-diameter wrapping trap in the socket guarantees the cable bending radius.
Suitable for three splice way:
pigtail + Mechanical Splicer+ Adapter
pigtail + fused splicer + Adapter
fast installation connector + Adapter
The box is light and compact, especially suitable for protective connection of fiber cables
and pigtails in FTTH.
Features of the box
1. This box could be used for wall-mounted and desktop-mounted applications;
2. The base and cover of the box adopts “self-clip” method, which is easy and
convenient to open and close;
3. Could be used for adaptors such as SC,FC, LC Duplex;
4. The max capacity is 4 fibers;
1. Open the package of the box to check all the components.
2. Press the front side of the box, withdraw the cover and slide it backwards.
3. Indoor wiring fiber cable needed to lead in the location that fix the terminal box,
The length of stripping is about 120cm from the end.
4. It is suitable for two routing methods: dark-routing and right-routing.
5. Outside fiber cable leads in fiber tray through cable outlet of tray as picture 9/10.
6. Installing the adaptor, inserting the pigtail plug, Taking the pigtail through into splice tray.
7. Splice as per usual, and then put the splice protective tube into the slot of tray.
Contact Person: Jimmy Lv