|Fiber Type:||G652D Or G657A1||Connectors:||Customized|
|Paintcoat Color:||Black Or White||Cable Purpose:||Outdoor Usage|
|Length:||2KM To 4KM Per Reel.||Application:||Low-voltage Power And High-speed Communications|
|Core:||Copper And Fiber||Jacket:||Black TPU/LSZH|
fiber optic wire cable,
fiber optic network cable
Composite Fiber Optic Cables that have a number of different components laid up within the bundle.
These types of cables allow for multiple transmission paths by various components,
whether they be metal conductors or fibre optics, and allow the user to have a single cable,
therefore reducing the overall cost and lead time for installation.
Rugged and easy to use, Fiber/Copper Composite cable consists of flexible stranded Copper conductors
and integrating communications links utilizing Fiber Optic technologies.
The breakout design provides additional protection for both the copper and fiber channels by individually protecting each
with insulated jackets and all-dielectric strength members.
For applications requiring remote low-voltage power and high-speed communications,
these designs provide an efficient single-installation option where space is of a premium and devices are not easily accessed.
· Has good flexibility and mechanical properties.
· Photoelectric integration, fully saving pipeline resources.
· The cable section and the cable section maintain a relatively independent structure for easy introduction,
extraction and connection during installation.Consolidate multiple power lines, telephone lines,
TV lines, network lines, monitoring lines, data lines, etcsaving costs.
· Large operating temperature range.
· Large construction temperature range.
· The diameter of the cable and the bending radius are small, and the colleague-compatible
optical signal transmission and power transmission can be freely installed in a small space.
Characteristic of fiber optic/copper hybrid fiber cable
1. The composite cable provides the equipment electricity and signal transmission,
and Improves central monitoring and maintenance for equipment power.
2. To reduce the coordination and maintenance of power supply.
3. Combines optical fiber (multimode or single mode ) and copper conductor
for DC power in a single light weight aluminum corrugated cable.
1. Different conductor specification can be make as required.
2. Different Fiber specification can be make as required.
Contact Person: Jimmy Lv