This Waterproof ODVA Connectors With Customized Outdoor Box Mostly , Used for 5G Telecom Station,
contains an adaptor SC or LC types and inner connector as the basis for coupling inside the adaptor/connector housing.
This is a new economic fiber distributed solution for outdoor use. It is easy to operate and has high compatibility.
It can be used for wall-mounting, aerial installation or holding pole installation, based on different situation.
It is not only used in FTTH field, but also used in FTTA or other harsh environment field.
These connectors, used alone or integrated into hardware products, must be able to protect against environmental factors
common in the outside plant, such as extreme temperatures, moisture, humidity,and other harsh conditions.
1. FTTH field
2. FTTA field
3. Trunk cable connecting
4. Prospecting or military communications.
- High compatibility: can be assembled ODVA, Hconn(OptiTap compatible), Mini SC, AARC, PTLC, PTMPO or Power adapter
- Factory-sealed or field assembly
- Strong enough: working under 1200N pulling force long term
- From 2 to 12 ports for single or multifiber harsh connectors
- Available with PLC or Splice sleeve for fiber divide
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Wall-mounting, aerial installation or holding pole installation
- Decreased angle surface and height make sure no connector interfering when operating
- Meet IEC61753-1 standard
- Cost effective: save 40% operating time
|Size||365x137x90mm(without cover); 375x142x120mm(with cover)|
|Cable Strength Member||Armoured or Non-armoured|
|Round Cable OD||5.0mm to 14mm|
|Cable Jacket Material||LSZH, PE or TPU|
|Cable Crush Resistance||200N/cm long term|
|Fire protection rating||UL94-V0|
|Number of PLC||1 to 2 pcs|
|Number of Fusion protection sleeve||1 to 24 pcs|
|Cable type||Hybrid or non-hybrid|
|Tensile Strength||1200N long term|
Latest and next-generation mobile communication systems.
(GSM, UMTS, CMDA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, LTE,etc.)
Deploy fiber-optic feeders to link the base station with the remote unit at the antenna mast.
Automation and industrial cabling.