Four Motors of high-Precision Fiber Welding Maching Fusion Splicing Machine
This latest fiber core alignment technology, automatic focus,four motors of high-precision fiber welding machine ,
Fully competent for 100km trunk, security monintoring , FTTH household and other fiber and cable fusion projects.
The machine CPU uses industrial quad core, and the reaction speed is fast. It is one of the most practical fiber welding machines
in the market at present .
Lightweight and compact, it is easy to use even in confined space.
The novel fiber imaging system makes the image clearer.
The real-time embeded Operating System provides a friendly man-machine interface and abundant functions.
The built-in large capacity Li-Ion battery can support long-time field work.
The real-time compensation system for temperature, humidity and air pressure has greatly enhanced the
device against unfavorable environment changes and thus guarantees its consistency of low loss splicing
in various environments.
- New fully-digitalized design;
- Small in size, lightweight: only 1.906kg with battery;
- Takes only 9 seconds for splicing,25 seconds for pyrocondensation;
- Can set automatic start of splicing or of pyrocondensation upon close of the cover;
- Simultaneous display of X/Y axis; zoom in up to 300 times original size;
- Real time discharging for adjustment; no need for further adjustment;
- Electrode has a long life; discharging times up to 4000;
- With USB and VGA ports;
- 5.0 inch digital high resolution LCD;
- Precise real-time display of remaining battery capacity;
- Built-in high capacity battery, which enables up to 200 times of splicing and heating;
H10A Fiber Splicer is mainly applied in fiber cable construction, fiber line maintenance,
emergency repair of fiber cables and tests and production of optical fiber components.
||SM (G652& G657), MM (G651), DS (G653), NZDS
|Fiber cleaved length
||Cladding diameter: 80-150um; coating diameter: 250-1000um :16mm
||Automatic ,semi-automatic ,manual
|Fiber aligning method
|| Precise alignment ,fiber core alignment,cladding alignment
|Average Splice Loss
||0.02dB(SM),0.01dB(MM), 0.04dB(DS), 0.04dB (NZDS)
|Typical splicing time
||9 second with standard SM fiber
||12 (templet), 188 (user)
|Tube typical heating time
|Protection sleeve length
||60mm, 40mm and a series of miniature bush
|Storage of splice result
||5000 results, 3 parameter per result
||300 times magnification (X axis or Y Axis);
|No. of splice/ heating with battery
||Typical 130 cycles
||USB interface, convenient for data download and software upgrade.
||5.7 inch 640*480 color LCD monitor
||Built-in lithium battery 11.1V; externaladapter,input: AC100-240V, output: DC13.5V/4.5A
|Heat shrinkable tube
||60mm,40mm and other series of tube
||0-5000m above seal level, -10~50ºC, max wind velocity of 15m/s
||2.8KG including battery