200 um Core Diameter 500 um Cladding Diameter 1300 um Buffer diamete SN22 Optical Fiber
Hicorpwell large core fiber coupler (multimode optic bare fiber),
is an optical power splitter designed to split light within ultraviolet, visible and infrared wavelengths,
100um, 105um, 200um, 300um, 400um, 600um, 800um, 900um, 1000um, 1500um (micron/μm))
which are based on fused large core diameter optical fiber and features mode-insensitive & wavelength-insensitive
over a broad wavelength range.
The split ratios do NOT fluctuate dramatically with the variation of wavelength and input beam mode.
Hicorpwell products are available for various core/cladding-diameter fiber,
including 100/140, 105/125, 200/220, 200/230, 400/440 (400/430), 600/660 (600/630),
800/830, 800/880, 900/950, 1000/1100, 1500/1650, etc.
We’ve homogenized the light and reduced the effects of higher order modes (by built-in cladding mode stripper).
1. The optical performances of the multimode fiber (without connectors) are measured with an overfilled-launch light source.
2. This multimode fiber optic splitter is customizable and above specifications are subject to change without notice.
3. Hicorpwell large core fiber (multimode fiber ) is mode-insensitive and wavelength-insensitive over a broad wavelength range.
Also, it can be designed to have an optimum performance for specific wavelength range according to your applications.
So please tell us the accurate operating wavelength range if possible.
4. Please specify the operating power if the large core fiber was operated on a high-power continuous-wave (CW) laser,
it may need a heat sink design for the package.
5. For product customization or special requirement, please contact our sales representative (firstname.lastname@example.org).