|Fiber Type:||G652D Or G657A1||Connectors:||Customized|
|Paintcoat Color:||Black Or White||Cable Purpose:||Outdoor Usage|
|Length:||2KM To 4KM Per Reel.||Application:||Outdoor Communication|
fiber optic data cable,
fiber optic network cable
In the hybrid fiber optic cable, single-mode/multimode fibers are positioned in loose tubes, which are made of high modulus plastics and filled with water-blocking materials.
Loose tubes and required insulated copper wires are stranded around the metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core.
For certain high fiber count cables, the strength member would be covered with polyethylene (PE).
The PSP is longitudinally applied around the cable core, before a PE sheath is extruded over it.
1. Suitable the filed where needs to transmit light signal and electric signal.
2. Mobile operators deploying an RRU architecture to standardize the RRU
Characteristic of fiber optic/copper hybrid fiber cable
1. The composite cable provides the equipment electricity and signal transmission, and Improves central monitoring and maintenance for equipment power.
2. To reduce the coordination and maintenance of power supply.
3. Combines optical fiber (multimode or single mode ) and copper conductor for DC power in a single light
weight aluminum corrugated cable.
|Cable Type||Fiber counts||
|Long -Term||Short -Term||Long -Term||Short -Term|
Contact Person: Jimmy Lv