Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Type:||G652D Or G657A1||Connectors:||Customized|
|Paintcoat Color:||Black Or White||Cable Purpose:||Outdoor Usage|
|Length:||2KM To 4KM Per Reel.||Application:||Low-voltage Power And High-speed Communications|
|Core:||Copper And Fiber||Jacket:||Black TPU/LSZH|
Rugged and easy to use, Fiber/Copper Composite cable consists of flexible stranded Copper conductors and integrating communications links utilizing Fiber Optic technologies.
The breakout design provides additional protection for both the copper and fiber channels by individually protecting each with insulated jackets and all-dielectric strength members.
For applications requiring remote low-voltage power and high-speed communications, these designs provide an efficient single-installation option where space is of a premium and devices are not easily accessed.
1. Suitable the filed where needs to transmit light signal and electric signal.
2. Mobile operators deploying an RRU architecture to standardize the RRU
Characteristic of fiber optic/copper hybrid fiber cable
1. The composite cable provides the equipment electricity and signal transmission, and Improves central monitoring and maintenance for equipment power.
2. To reduce the coordination and maintenance of power supply.
3. Combines optical fiber (multimode or single mode ) and copper conductor for DC power in a single light
weight aluminum corrugated cable.
|Cable Type||Fiber counts||
|Long -Term||Short -Term||Long -Term||Short -Term|
1. 2*1.5/2*2.5/2*4.0/2*6.0 is the number of specification of the conductor.
2. Different conductor specification can be make as required.
3. Different Fiber specification can be make as required.