HS - 08 Fiber Optical Cleaver 250 To 900 Micron Fiber with life span 48000 fibers
This optical fiber cleaver is available with a single fiber adapter for 250 to 900 micron coated single fibers.
It is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between mass and single fiber cleaving.
• Provides approximately 48000times optional.
• Compact body& light weight
• High Precision Cleaves
• 250um Coated or 900um Buffer fiber
• Model No: FH-08
• Applications: Single fibers: 250um to 900um coating, 125um cladding
• Fiber Handling System: AD-30A Adapter Plate
• Cleave Length: (900um fiber) 10mm to 20mm, (250um fiber) 6mm to 20mm
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 63mm x 56mm x 56mm
• Weight: 280g (0.4 lbs)
• Blade lifetime: 48,000 fiber cleaves (4000 12-fiber cleaves)
• Cleave angle capability: typically < 0.5°
|Dimensions||63W x 56D x 56H (mm)|
|Coating Diameter||0.25mm - 0.9mm (Single)|
5mm - 20mm (Single)
|Typical Cleave Angle||0.5 Degrees|
|Typical Blade Life||48000 times Fiber Cleaves|
|Number of Steps for Cleave||2|
|Blade Adjustments||Rotational & Height|
|Automatic Scrap Collection||Optional|