Optical Fiber Cleaver Fiber Testing Tools For 250 To 900 Micron In Black
• Model No: DC 09
• Applications: Single fibers: 250um to 900um coating, 125um cladding
• Fiber Handling System: AD-30A Adapter Plate
• Cleave Length: (900um fiber) 10mm to 20mm, (250um fiber) 6mm to 20mm
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 77mm x 84mm x 42mm (2.7" x 3.2" x 1.6")
• Weight: 240g
• Blade lifetime: 48,000 fiber cleaves (4000 12-fiber cleaves)
• Cleave angle capability: typically < 0.5°
This fiber cleaver is available with a single fiber adapter for 250 to 900 micron coated single fibers.
It is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between
mass and single fiber cleaving.
• Provides approximately 36,000 /48000times optional.
• Compact body& light weight
• High Precision Cleaves
• 250um Coated or 900um Buffer fiber
|Coating Diameter||0.25mm - 0.9mm (Single)|
5mm - 20mm (Single)
|Typical Cleave Angle||0.5 Degrees|
|Typical Blade Life||36,000 /48000 times Fiber Cleaves|
|Number of Steps for Cleave||2|
|Blade Adjustments||Rotational & Height|
|Automatic Scrap Collection||Optional|