Energy Wind Driven Turbine Generator For Solar Wind Hybrid Power System
Vertical wind turbine generator(VAWTs)are a type of wind turbine where the main rotor shaft is set vertically and the main components are located at the base of the turbine.
VAWTs offer a number of advantages over traditional horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs).
They can be packed closer together in wind farms, allowing more in a given space.
They are smaller, but rather due to the slowing effect on the air that HAWTs have, forcing designers to separate them by ten times their width.
This 500W vertical axis maglev wind turbines undergoes a continuous improvement process,
which incorporates exterior design, utility design, electrical engineering, dynamic engineering, power mechanics, aviation air engineering, wind tunnel testing, lightening protection, computer simulation techniques and other multiple specialities.
2. Quick Detail:
- Name : Maglev Wind Generator 500w-48V
- Application :Generator in strong windy area for residential electricity
- Sliver and customrized Color
· Household, Garden, farm eolic vertical wind turbine generator, Off grid and on grid power system
· Telecom sites.
· Rural electrification programs. Island, sentry, island, sight lighting
· Make wind -solar hybrid power system
4. Main Features:
- Magnetic levitation technology
- Independent of the direction of the wind
- Startup at low wind speed of 1m/s
- Higher efficiency compared to traditional HAWT
- Works even in turbulence
- Visually pleasing appearance
- Design life: at least 20 years
- Noise: Tested by China National Machinery Quality Inspection Centre at 12m/s: <40db
- the Tower Foundation of Maglev Wind Generator 600w for the Antarctic area
- Turbine construction is resistant to gale 60m/s (132MPH)
- Robustness and adaptation to all possible environmental conditions thanks to material of aluminum alloy or stainless steel