12 Core Glass Fiber Optic Cable , 2KM - 4KM Length Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
GJFJV zipcord interconnect cable use ∅900μm or ∅600μm flame-retardant tight buffer fiber as optical communication medium. The tight buffer fiber wrapped with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member units. and the cable is completed with a figure 8 PVC or LSZH(Low smoke, Zero halogen, Flame-retardant) jacket.
1. Tight buffer fiber ease of stripping.
2. Tight buffer fiber have excellent flame-retardant performance.
3. Aramid yarn as strength member make cable have excellent tensile strength.
4. Figure 8 structure jacket facilitate embranchment.
5. The jacket anti-corrosion, anti-water,-anti-ultroviolet radiation, flame-retardant and harmless to environment, etc.
All dielectric structure protect it from electromagnetic influence
Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property;
Two parallel steel wire/FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance toprotect the fiber.
Simple structure, light weight and high practicability;
Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance;
Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath.
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|
Attenuation at temperature cycling α(-20°C~+85°C)
|Fiber count||Cable||Tensile Strength||Crush Resistance||Bending Radius|
|Cable Diameter||weight||Long/short term||Long/short term||Static/Dynamic|