Digital Hot-Film Thermal Anemometer Air Wind Speed Meter 0.3~30m/s Anemometro Measuring Instrument
Wind speed anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed, and is a common weather station instrument. "Anemos",
meaning wind,and is used to describe any air speed measurement instrument used in meteorology or aerodynamics.
Anemometers are widely used in different fields, such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, environmental protection, energy
conservation monitoring, meteorology, agriculture, refrigerating, drying, labor health survey, clean workshop, chemical fiber and
textile, various aspects of wind laboratory, wide range of purposes.
- 1. Wind velocity / wind temperature / air flow measurement and unitconversion.
- 2. Memory of 500 records,Audio key pressing alert.
- 3. Low battery indication,Auto power off.
- 4. Compact size, light weight, easy to carry and operate.
- 5. Large LCD display with switchable backlight for clear reading.
1.Wind speed & temperature measurement
2. Wind speed & temperature measuring unit options
3. Data hold
4. Max / Min / aVG / Cu Measurement
5. LCD back light
6. Auto power off
1 x Digital hot-film anemometer
1 x Sensor side machine
1 x Software disc
1 x USB computer connecting cable
1 x Power adapter
1 x 3.7V lithium-ion battery
1 x Use Manual (English)
1 x PP packing box