10/100/1000M Ethernet media converter adopts switching technology to fulfill media conversion.
The traditional 10/100/1000M gigabit Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 60km through optical fiber link.
Media converter/ Ethernet media converter/ Fiber media converter/ 10/100M WDM Media Converter/ Fiber Optic
Media Converter/ WDM media converter/ optic fiber converter/ optical fiber converter/ fiber converter/ fiber optic
converter/ fiber optic equpiment/ fiber to ethernet
Ø Supporting inter-conversion between 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000Base-SX
Ø Supporting full-duplex and half-duplex and its auto-sensed
Ø Supporting automatic cross connection of twisted pair interfaces,
facilitating system commissioning and installation.
Ø Supporting the transmission of extra-long VLAN packets
Ø Supporting Quality of Service (QoS) and ensuring the transmission of VoIP packets;
Ø Supporting STP to form a redundant network
1. Auto negotiation function allows UTP ports to auto select 10/100/1000M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex.
2. The UTP port supports the connection of MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
3. Singlemode Fiber: the max distance up to 60km
4. Supporting the max 1536 byte Ethernet packet
5. Supporting flow control
6. Adopting internal power supply
1. Operating standards: IEEE802.3z/AB, 1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX
2. Ambient temperature: 0 ~ +50°C Storage temperature: -20 ~ +70°C Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
3. Connector: UTP: RJ-45,10/100/1000Mbps; Fiber: SC,1000Mbps
4. Cable : UTP cable: Cat 5e or Cat 6 (the max distance up to 100m)
Fiber : singlemode : 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125μm (distance 20-100km)
5. Flow control: Full Duplex: IEEE802.3x Half Duplex: back pressure
6. Power: DC 48V to DC 5V
7. MAC address table: 4K
8. Data Buffer: 256K