With the continuous development of optical fiber communication technology, 3G commercial trial network,
high-speed local area networks and optical access network such as the market that is a sustained
Especially in the 3G, 4G, and WiMax base stations and fiber-optic distributed zoom technology,
Waterproof design fiber optic cable connector assemblies are rapidly becoming the standard connector
interface.Fiber optic connectors for the new generation wireless base stations pulled far (WCDMA/TD-
SCDMA/WiMax/GSM) tailored products that can be meet the FTTA(fiber to the top of the tower) program
requirements for outdoor environment conditions and adverse weather conditions.
Patch Cord Features
1. Standard Duplex LC connector, well connected with standard LC adaptor
2. Available Single mode and Multimode
3. IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof
4. Low insertion/return loss, steady optical transmitting.
5. Light weight, waterproof, dustproof, moisture proof, Metal hard housing.
6, Easy, reliable and cost-effective installation
7, The connector of side-A is duplex LC, and side-B can be LC, SC or FC
8, Thread structure guarantees the trusted connection
This Waterproof patch cords widely used in FTTA, Base station, and the outdoor waterproof condition.
1. Widely used in FTTA & FTTH
2. Used for 3G 4G base station
3. BBU, RRU, RRH, LTE
Outdoor Armoured Fiber Assembly Specifications
|Fiber Type||SM G657A, or MM 50/125 or MM 62.5/125|
|Color||SM: Blue and Yellow MM: Orange and Grey|