THE UNIT SHOULD BE TURNED OFF BEFORE MAKING ANY CONNECTIONS HEAD CABLE & CONTROL BOX CABLE
1. Run the Control Box Cable along the top of the jib tube and fasten it in place with the Velcro straps.
The 24 pin Amp connector attaches to the Control Box and the 37 pin attaches to the Head Cable.
2. Connect the Focus Motor (red) and the Iris Motor (blue) using the 4 pin Switchcraft connectors.
3. Connect the Tilt Motor (blue) and Pan Motor (red) using the phono plugs.
4. Form a slack loop between the Head and the Jib arm. It may be necessary to slide the Head Cable along the jib tube in order to form the proper size loop.
1. Attach the Joystick and Zoom/Focus Handle to the weight bar.
2. Plug the 16 pin Amp connector of the Control Cable into the Control Box and route it down the Rear Tube section toward the weight bar.
3. Connect one end of the Control Cable (blue) to the Joystick and the other end (red) to the Zoom/Focus Handle.
NOTE: Cabling to the head can be routed through the holes provided in the Jib Center Section and the Front Tube Section.
The cable will have to be routed while assembling the Jib